Why growth groups?
Growth groups are an essential part of life at Silklife Church, where the day-to-day life of the church is worked out. Meeting regularly in homes gives us a place where we belong and means we can genuinely share our lives with one another and enjoy the encouragement this brings. We have three groups:
- Norman & Joan Gaddas Tuesdays 7.45pm
- Hans & Katy Nyman Thursdays 7.45pm
- Nick & Becks Job Thursdays 7.45pm
We have a number of other groups meeting on a regular basis that share our vision, including:
- New Mums (for parents with babies from newborn to 12 months)
Wednesdays 9.45–11.15am at the Silklife Centre
- Noah's Ark (for parents with toddlers)
Thursdays 9.30–11.15am at the Silklife Centre
Please contact us if you would like to find out any more information.